Lift Your Soul

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Closer Look


Meet baby Evy, {Evan} my sis Christa's baby boy. When I saw this picture it made me so happy. All of the children in my family are so beautiful and completely inspiring. Yesterday was a pretty rough day. I was thinking so negatively about every thought I had. Quite a few times this week I've had plans and I've just ended up canceling. We have 24 hours in a day. With in those hours we need to be getting 8 hrs of sleep, 8 hrs of recreation {Re-CREATION}, which is renewing ourselves and 8 hrs of taking time to be social in some way. I am the worst at the last one. I find excuses all the time so that I don't have to go out and expand my "social scene". When you're thinking in error you close your self off to everything outside of your own little bubble. This only makes you more sad. I love seeing my amazing family and feeling their love and inspiration. It truly motivates me to be a happier person. And I just want to thank them for all their endless love. I just got back from my daily jog and it's beautiful outside! Just looking at the beauty of the earth and being under the sun brings so much peace to my life. I'm so grateful for this place we live, that we have the free agency to make each day as miraculous as we wish. And every day I get another chance to try and be a better person.

3 comments:

  1. Its funny that you think of us as an inspiration when you are the inspiring one! You have certainly taught me alot. I cant wait to see you! 1 more week til the beach! Im stoked. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was another new post when I read the first one! Evy loves you so much as do the older two. It's so nice to have you so close and to see you more often. Let's talk sunday and plan a day i can come down this week and help you do stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolayne you are so wonderful. I love this blog. Have fun with Charlotte and Christa this week!

    ReplyDelete