Lift Your Soul

Saturday, June 19, 2010

In Addition

I've realized as I've talked about the changes in my life, I have referred to becoming a new person. And "Changing who I am". I truly do believe I have been through a conversion. I just want to say through the help of some very special people in my life, I now know that this {new} person I've become is who I've always been. The real me. I had been living my life very differently than I'd ever thought I would have been. And covered up who I really was inside. Through making wrong choices and bad decisions we make ourselves feel we will always be inadequate. This is NOT true. Those who are struggling I just want you know there is Hope. After so long of making myself somewhat content with the way I was living my life, I am finally resurfacing as the girl I really am! I really believe this is a major reason why I have found the courage to turn everything around when I thought there was no hope. I am so thankful the Lord never gives up on us. I believe that whatever is in your heart will eventually show through no matter how hard you try to justify things in your life. I just felt it was important and needed to share how I have been feeling. Just remember to always trust yourself, and don't ignore promptings that you have! Rev. 21:7 "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"

5 comments:

  1. I love you and the person you are. You are so special and I'm so happy you're finally seeing justhow amazing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you. You are learning and teaching us all! I love hearing your inspiring words and am so glad I get to be your sister!!
    Love ya and can't wait to enjoy the beach with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Jojo i know and love. I am so happy you are getting the place in your life you have desired to be for so long. I miss you girl. You are in my thoughts always. Love Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go Jo!! I'm glad your getting there and seeing the person I always saw in you!! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have always been amazing to me! i am so happy and proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete