Lift Your Soul

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Believe In You!

Today has literally been a miracle in itself. These past few month's have been a trying time. My whole life has completely changed from the way it was a few month's ago. My location, work, faith, people I associate with and the thing's I do in my spare time are all different because I have become a new person. At a time when I thought my life was at an end my family came to my rescue. For that I am forever grateful. So many special thing's happened today. The Lord has put his own hand forth and is helping me to move forward with my life. It took so many years of my life to realize: "It's about the goodness of the one we believe in not the believer". It was time I realized this life isn't about me. We are here for a purpose. Someone I deeply admire did something so kind for me today. She wanted me to know she believed in me. She was portraying the service we need to render to each other in our daily lives. When you have strong faith in what you believe you cultivate every happiness imaginable. Because I have changed who I am and my lifestyle to draw closer to thee, I am closer to the Lord than I ever have been. I am so happy to say that! "Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace". John 14:27 Nothing's too far beyond our reach that we can't overcome.

7 comments:

  1. This so beautiful. You are so special. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know what happened to my other comment! Anyways, I love ya and im excited your blogging! Im so excited to see you soon XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, this is so awesome. I love that you are taking something tragic and turning into something terrific. I feel inspired just to know you, I can only imagine the hearts you'll touch. Love you dearest friend, can't wait to take this venture with you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! You’re the best and you’re a beautiful woman and soul!!! Always remember you are of divine birth. I love you so much jo and am so happy that you are taking on your life, to make it so much better!!! i have always had faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dear JOJO, You are so amazing, you have always inspired me with your faith and the REAL person you are. One thing I have always loved about you is that you are the most honest person I know. You are the perfect example of the pure love of christ. You have taught me so much about life. I know you have a purpose on this earth and you know you do. You are in my prayers! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read your blog. Your progress is such an inspiration to your brothers and sisters and your many nieces and nephrews who watch and adore you. Love you jo. we look forward to seeing you in a few days.

    Love
    char and
    todd

    ReplyDelete