Lift Your Soul

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Changing of the seasons, I love Autumn!

I love being outside. Whether it's sunny, rainy, cloudy, overcast.. being outside makes me happy :] This colorful sunrise was at 6am when me and my beehives were getting ready to to go girls camp this summer.

My brother Eric and his family and I went camping up Payson Canyon this summer. We saw the most beautiful sunsets and it was absolutely gorgeous during the day.

This was at Payson Lakes, it was gorgeous! We were in the canoe fishing and we saw a bear on the shore! I think I was the most scared :]



I usually take the long drive home when I come home from school. It's so pretty out here. I have taken so many pictures of the views I have just on my drive home cause it's beautiful!





These pictures I took the other day when a rainstorm we were having took a little break. I love the coloring of the leaves with the yellow and green. Autumn is beautiful! I think the changing of the seasons is such a beautiful thing to watch. I love when the leaves fall but there are still some on the trees, so pretty!






I am so grateful for all the beauty on the earth, it truly brings a smile to my face. We live really close to the Great Salt Lake and I go there any chance I get cause it's so peaceful. Unfortunately I don't have a picture to share! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. We share this one Jo, fall is my most favorite...these pictures too my dear are STUNNING! Keep it up, love this little blog of yours girlie.

    ReplyDelete