Lift Your Soul

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am a Dreamer

I have dreams, big dreams. Things I've thought about for years. Places, people, religion, architecture, culture, beauty, life that I want to find all over the world. And you know what, I will. When you make up your mind to do something have faith in your self that it can be done. Don't let what someone has said discourage you. Only you and our Father in heaven know who you are and the things that you are capable of. Believe in yourself that you will arrive at the destination you choose. Sure I'm going to have to work hard, have more self discipline than ever before. But the difference is, for the first time in my life I know what I want. I'm going for it. I'm not going to spend one more day of my life trying to make a plan and fill my day with a bunch of ideas that I truly don't want. I realize now is the time to choose happiness and not to wait for it.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you are doing some deep thinking. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jolayne! I am so glad that you have a blog! It is good to hear how your life is! I am glad to hear that you are happy and doing well! I wish we kept in better contact. I am very bad at keeping in contact with anybody. If you are ever in town and have some free time we should totally get together!
    Anyways, I think your blog is great! It's always good to hear some inspirational words! It helps to keep me in check!
    Love you girl!
    Your long lost friend,
    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jolayne:) i just have to say, your blog is the most inspiring blog I've ever read! seriously, you are so amazing. I really truly feel lifted every time i read it!:) keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete