Lift Your Soul

Friday, August 20, 2010

La Hermosa Playa Con Mi Familia y Campamento

I never planned to put pictures on my blog. Since my Madre is serving a mission in Chile, she constantly asks me to post pictures on my blog. She has this idea that blogs should just have pictures, I've tried to convince her other wise but what can I say, she's my mother & she win's. I was lucky enough to spend time with my amazing family during my summer travels therefore that is what my plethora of pictures has mainly consisted of. Thank you to Trav and Colyn for inviting me to Cali. It was unforgettable!

I love my brothers! Colyn & Travis.. Colyn was staying in Huntington and Trav was staying in Newport so they both invited me to fly out to Cali and I had the BEST time with them and their families.

The boogie boarding crew
My adorable little nephew Bear.. So stinkin cute!

Me and Bat Girl! Isn't she beautiful!? I love
Livi Bug







Shopping on the boardwalk
Me and Nat were determined to get this picture just right. I love it!
This place is so good, I want to go back! Great BBQ
I heart my sister in laws. They are my best friends. I'm so grateful for them.

Me and Gracie girl at Ruby's.. such a cool place. We loved it!



The familia on the pier



Colyn burying Jaxon & Conner, they LOVED it!


Searching for crabs..
Uncle Trav found the jack pot

Jax & Conner, my hunky little nephews :)

Sweet Meda Girl, She is a doll!

Me and Colyn just chillin on the beach
Trav put on Nat's hat to try and get out of the picture, not a chance buddy!

I just figured out how to do a collage! Holla. I stayed with Colyn and Cass at this sweet Condo thanks to Christa! We had sooo much fun!


My sisters Charlotte & Christa. I LOVE them so much! It is so awesome that we are so close and years a part in age but can talk to each other about everything. We are so much a like and so different. With the Macdonald name you are bound to be down to earth. I love that we all had air dried hair from the shower :) After I went camping with Char I had one night before I left to California. That night we met Chris in Orem and went to dinner. So much fun! I have the best sisters.






My good buddy Darrin, carving away on a piece of wood
My nephew Tater Bug {Tate} Handsome little man
Me and Char Char

Me and my nephew Ty at the Quick 'N' Tasty.. So good! That's us with our Raspberry Fizz'..mmm so de-lish. I use to rock this boy to sleep when he was a baby. It still freaks me out to hear him talk!


My Sis Charlotte came from California to go to her husband's family reunion at Beaver Mtn. I went up with them and crashed the reunion to camp for the weekend. Little did I know my cousin Michael Duncan would be there crashing the reunion with his best friend Darrin also :)
This is my old house in College Ward. I had to go by and check on our garden and flowers for mi Madre. I was taking pictures and the new owners came outside and were like "Why are you taking pictures of our house?" haha I said this is MY house yo! Just kidding, they ended up inviting me in and were so sweet. I will definitely be back there to visit and check on my rustic red room that I miss very much!
This is the view right as you come out of the mouth of the Canyon and into Cache Valley. This was my home for a long time. I always loved getting out of the canyon and seeing home. It was nice to drive through by myself and savor the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures that is what I like girl and you take such good ones. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete