Lift Your Soul

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reliving one of the greatest nights! & Good times with sweet friends

Meet Carrie, one of my best/inspiring/greatest/dearest friends! Everyone knows I'm in love with anything that has to do with country, but if you really know me.. you know there is a band that I LOVE!! Kings Of Leon!!! Carrie surprised me and got concert tickets for her and I for when I was down visiting in AZ. BEST night ever! Here are a series of pictures depicting the night.
This was outside Colyn and Cassie's when she picked me up in Queen Creek


Carrie's first red bull!!! Ahh!


Whenever you hangout with me you know that every moment of the night will have a picture to go with it :)

Awewsome lay out. Beautiful sky.

Just waiting..
And waiting..




This is our REALLY excited picture cause it's almost time!
We like our rings
Gorgeous Carrie Berrie


I had this awful job once. This is what my screen saver looked like (minus the little man setting up) that would get me through the day but the difference is I took this pic LIVE!


Caleb Followill!! Greatest vocals EVER!
Carrie thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Which is true I'm sure.

Loved the set
She got me this shirt, last size.. men's large! haha I wore it proud.

End of the night. So tired but so worth it. THANKS babe!! Memories foreva!
Alecia, Brooke and Briley.. Life long friends I rarely get to see :( We got to spend some time hanging out and it was so much FUN!! Just like old times.
Brittany, I hadn't seen her in forever!!
All the Ladies. I love these girls and miss them tons! I'm so happy we all got together and reminisced about old times and got to catch up on life! Miss them all!!

My sweet/amazing friends from Logan came to see me! Tailona and Bridgette. I was ecstatic! Tailona has been more like a sister ever since the day I met her. Bridg is so amazing! She had to put up with me for far too long! ;) I took them to a really pretty trail that I love up Payson Canyon.

Melissa. Justine. & Mwah.. at the Spanish Fork Rodeo! Yeehaw! Great night, awesome girls!

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like you and Carrie had a great night at the show. Always fun to get together with old friends. One of my favorite things to do. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete